Saturday 29 December 2012

Widgets

Shot Control v2.6.6 Android Application


Shot Control v2.6.6 Android Application

Recommended device requirements:
Requires Android : 2.2 and up

A camera app designed to help serious photographers take better photographs.

As an amateur photographer that loves to exploit exposure adjustments to capture great images. I was frustrated that I could not find a camera app that allowed quick and easy exposure (EV) adjustment.
I set out to build the camera app that I myself wanted. For me, quick access to camera settings to manage image capture is just as valuable as seeing the photo preview on the screen. One touch exposure changes is key, as I use that on almost every “good enough to print” image attempt.
I wanted a quick way to mark (star) my best images. Maybe you are familiar with the workflow of a hole punch on the edge of 35mm film. I wanted to recreate that workflow, so Shot Control allows you to easily star your best photographs, and copies them in their own directory. You can’t delete starred photos by accident, you must unstar them first…a feature that goes nicely with the option to disable delete confirmations…star the best, then quickly delete the rest.
I’ve been building Shot Control since August 2011 in my free time, released it in January 2012, and continue to evolve it over time into a tool that helps me take better photographs, and helps me better enjoy photography.
If you also enjoy and appreciate Shot Control, I encourage you to leave a 5 star comment. If for any reason you are not satisfied, I am always willing to issue a refund at any time, for any reason.
Shot Control v2.6.6
Shot Control v2.6.6

pass:tejasthakar333
768 KB

No comments:

Post a Comment